Hi fellas! I received music to my ears from MyMemoirs yesterday! I should say thank you to MyMemoirs for nominating me in Liebster Award.
I extremely feel honoured at this moment. I didn’t expect to be nominated though. By the way, you can join MyMemoirs’s journey by checking him out here. For sure, you will enjoy his daily piece…
Rules for Liebster Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer
Here are my 10 questions to answer:
- Why are you blogging?
I’m blogging because I need to have a best place for my thoughts and feelings. I need to have another medium that I can express them freely. I enjoy. I learned. And most importantly I meet more friendly fellas in blogsphere.
- For those who haven’t encountered your website before, how would you summarise your website in a sentence or two?
By the name itself “The Tunnel of Thoughts” is a website wherein an author likes to bring you on her world of thoughts at the moment, her feelings at the moment and a website which invites you to visits the author’s world. She offers you a strike from the heart poetries (I hope I did 😀 ) and thoughtful creative writings which possibly can connects into someone’s self.
- What you would say is the most important aspect of life and why? If you cannot think of just one, give a few 🙂
It starts with a letter “G”… a Guy. LOL…. 😀 . Seriously it’s God. Life without God is like a house without occupants.
- For what you currently blog about, are you planning on blogging about other stuff as well? If so, what?
Currently I am blogging about myself; about my current feeling, about my hopeless romantic love journey and about my ups and downs in life. There are some cases that I used to write other stuffs like a short story entitled “The Goldfish and the Lion”. Was really embarrassing because I promised to write that short story episode by episode but it wasn’t happened. I only wrote the first episode. Anyways, I still have a plan to finish that short story but at this moment or moments coming I need to be with my inner-self first. J
- What would you say is your favourite cuisine?
I would say I love all Filipino cuisine, haha! Coz I am. I guess, I prefer savoury tastes of foods. And ohww…before I forget to say, “I love rice “.
- How would you describe your time at school? Did you enjoy it? What were your favourite subjects? If you are at school, then change the tense to present =P hehe
I was just a normal student. Not an achiever, nor the weakest. I experienced sneaking on my classmate’s paper, making homework at school, asking a piece of paper from classmates during exam. Cutting classes? Sometimes. 😀 . My favourite subjects were Algebra, Physics, and Biology. I love playing my brain that is why.
- What, in your opinion, is the best blog post you’ve made? If you cannot think of one, give a few 🙂
For me my best blog I made is “What Life Offers to me?” It was my first time to screw up the innermost of myself. It is a blog which introduced me or awaken me that I need to dig deep because what I have right now in my thoughts were not enough. There were still lots of echoes inside my heart that I need to listen or I need to figure out. And because of this blog, I discovered myself that “I can feel to write” than “I knew how to write”.
- Is there something about you that not many people know about? It can be a very simple thing. Like for example, for me, i am very good at knocking into people when i’m walking on the streets xD very embarrassing ;P
Hmmnn… maybe people should know that I have an extended invisible octopus fingers. Haha! I’m not sure how to describe it but here is an example: there were times or most of the time I accidentally hit a glass of water that was placed besides my hand. So when I go with you in a store that full of glasses be sure that you bring extra cash for paying possible damages because my extended invisible octopus fingers were powerful; they magnetized glasses. 😀
- What is your Myer Briggs Type Indicator? If you don’t know what that is, take the test here!
Gottcha! I am “The Campaingner!”
Personality: ENFP (“The Campaigner”) Variant: Turbulent Role: DiplomatJ .
It’s true! 😀
- What do you like doing in your free time? Ok, DON’T say blogging xD, i know it’s tempting to say that =P
😀 ! Luckily you warned me! That was what I supposed to say! 😀 . Anyways, aside from staying here at home and do blogging/writing and reading, I mostly go and chat with my fabulous funny talkative sister. We do cooking, gardening or sometimes having beauty moment. 🙂
- Diannes World
- Crazy Life
- James Fielden
- A thought of Mind
- The falling Thoughts
- Sheila Sea
- Simply Marquessa
Hey guys, here are my questions:
- Who is your favourite blogger? Why?
- Which do you prefer to read? Fiction or nonfiction?
- How long you been in writing?
- What influence you to do so (blogging/writing)?
- Water? Or Tea?
- Are you an introvert? Or an extrovert?
- If I am going to be an instant billionaire tomorrow, where in the Philippines you would like to go? Why? (Don’t worry about the expenses, I will shoulder all, first class.: D )
- City lover? Or on Nature? Why?
- What is your unforgettable experience?
- I love this question which originally from MyMemoirs; what is your Myer Briggs Type Indicator? If you don’t know what that is, take the test here!