Hey guys! I received a pleasant recognition from Wallacecass; the gifted author of Thoughts, Musings and Storytelling. I should say thank you for nominating me for Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award.
They’re pretty straightforward so here they are:
•Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
•Display the award on your blog
•Answer the ten questions sent to you
•Nominate ten bloggers for the award
•Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
My Questions to answer:
- When you started out with your Blog, where did you envision it going?
Honestly, I didn’t have envisions when I started my blog. I was just like a child who doesn’t think about the future. Like a child who enjoys what’s present.
- When you write, are you a Plotter or a Pantser?
I am a pantser. I let my thoughts and words flow over my entire cerebrum and let my fingers play the keyboard until a piece created. That’s why I always suffering from wraths of grammar. 😀
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I love my country, Philippines. But if I’m given a chance, I will choose to go in a place wherein an Autum season exists. I love to swim in the golden brilliant colors of golden-yellow-orange leaves. They are cute as I what I saw from the internet. So jealous. Hehhe.
- What Genre do you most like to read?
Poetry is in the first place, and then followed by any romantic and life fiction short articles.
- If you could change one thing in Society with no repercussions, what would it be?
Individuals. Whatever I like to change other than individuals it’s still useless because for me, good society started from selfless individuals.
- Chicken or Fish? (There’s no wrong answer…hehe)
Can I have both? Hehhe! Chicken.
- What do you like to do when you take a day off?
If I do stick on what I really wanted to do on my day off I would say I like to go in other peaceful place while doing my writing there. Sometimes I imagine myself, what if I have an automobile or perhaps just a single motor cycle which can bring to the place I wanted to go, just bringing sling bag, laptop, purse perfume, pocket and camera. But since it didn’t happen yet, I mostly took my day off at home, inside my room doing reading, surfing, and writing. Sometimes I went to my sister’s home.
- Humor is a subjective thing. What do you find funny?
I am a bit devilish girl. :). There is no specific action to be considered for me to say that it’s funny, but I mostly give the cracks of my laugh when it is natural and not made.
- What do you consider the greatest benefit to The Internet?
You can stroll all over the globe without visa and plane tickets. 😀 . Seriously, since Internet became my best friend, I found another room of learning and found another circle of friends (@blogspher). Perhaps, the greatest benefit it brought is communication.
- If you could solve one mystery, what would it be?
If the existence of God is still a mystery for others, I wish I can solve that mystery.
- Why are you blogging?
- Which do you prefer to read? Fiction or nonfiction?
- Are you an introvert? Or an extrovert
- How long you’ve been in writing world?
- Writing for you is a passion? Or a profession?
- What place you love to travel? Why?
- Do you believed about life after death?
- Water or tea?
- City lover? Or on Nature? Why?
- I love this question which originally from MyMemoirs; what is your Myer Briggs Type Indicator? If you don’t know what that is, take the test here!
- The Wise Vice
- My Memoir Entries
- A Monologue of the Heart
- Inner Ramblings
- Smiles Here and Smiles There
- Things we never say
- Mr. Tookless
- Susanne Liest
- Mystic Gitana