I received a “Versatile Blogger Award” from a generous and gifted blogger; Paul. I appreciate your recognition and for putting me on the top of the list. 😀 . Thank you so much. Visit his website to experience his world of thoughts: https://wwwpalfitness.wordpress.com/.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) It doesn’t say it in the rules but notify your nominations in one of their posts
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to the original site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Another Seven Facts about me:
- When I read this “Versatile”, I searched the meaning in goggle. 🙂 . Hey! English is not my first language, ok. I don’t have boxes of vocabulary on my head. (An excuse. 😀 )
- Three times of being a bride’s maid but never been a bride. I have eight god children but never been a mother. 🙂
- I have a talent envy; dancing. I don’t know why my brain and my body didn’t coordinate each other.
- First time I ride an elevator when I was in college. 🙂
- Fist time I ride an airplane was last 2013. 😀
- I have time management problem. 🙂 . But I am currently working for it. Whaattta bad habit…
- Woke up 7:00; Work 8:30-5:30; arrived home around 7pm; surfing in net, blogging, reading, and then sleep mostly 12 midnight.
My nominees: Can I have just five? 🙂
Enjoy the gift of God guys! We are special… 🙂